We respect your right to privacy and we aim to ensure that you have a trustworthy experience with us, including using our website and booking with or through us. We understand that you care about how your personal data is used and we want you to feel confident about how we handle your personal data. We want you to entrust us with the data.
What do we do with your personal Data?
• We need your data in order to carry out our obligation and provide you with an effective service
• We may need to communicate with you regarding your booking
• We may need to collect sensitive personal data such as dietary requirements
• Your personal data is not given to any advertisers
• Your personal data is never sold
How long will we keep your data?
• We will keep your information while you are a customer and for 2 years after your visit
• If you have consented to be on our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time
Who do we share your data with and why?
We won't share your information with any third parties.
What data do you hold about me?
• Your name
• Your address
• Your contact number
• Your email address
• Your preferences such as dietary requirements
• We may collect IP (Internet Protocol) address to help administer our Site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. This information does not contain any personally identifiable information about you. Your IP address is also used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather broad demographic data.
What rights do I have?
• To be informed about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this Privacy Notice)
• To update your personal data. You can update or amend your information by contacting our Data protection officer
• Ask us to delete your personal data
How do I change my marketing preferences?
• You can unsubscribe from email correspondence at any time
• You can opt in and out of marketing communications at any time by contacting our Data protection Officer
How do I ensure my data is secure?
J B Parker's is committed to making sure your data is secure. Your data is stored on our computer systems which have strong passwords and highly effective firewalls in place
How can I contact you?
If you would like more information or would like to raise any queries with us in relation to your information, you can contact us by writing to our Data Protection Officer:
St Peter Port
Acceptance of this Policy